Thank you for considering Fountain Court Cooperative as your new home. We are pleaed to offer 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom townhouses at affordable rates.Please be advised that you will need to bring the following information when you submit your application. All documents are to be original(s), i.e. birth certificate(s), driver license, social security card(s), etc. No previously copied document will be accepted.
1. Driver's License and/or State I.D. for all adults (age 18 and over)
2. Birth Cerificates for all household members
3. Social Security cards for all household members
4. Police Clearance (with original seal/90 days of current date)
5. Six (6) current check stubs and verifications of income
6. Child Support, contact Friend of the Court for written verification
7. DHS current budget breakdown, (you can get it from your worker)
8. Bank account/credit union statements and account numbers
9. Divorce documents, marriage license if applicable
10. Landlord verification for the past five (5) years
11. Bankruptcy discharge and creditor packet
IF YOU RECEIVE SECTION 8, YOU MUST PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR SECTION 8 VOUCHER.
A thirty-five ($35.00) non-refundable money order for each adult in the household.
We will not accept incomplete applications